< All News
New EDGE Stump Removal Bucket Pulls Stump and Roots
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Product Announcement Spec Sheet Product Page Watch Video
An all new EDGE Stump Removal Bucket has been added to the lineup of attachments for skid steer loaders!
The EDGE Stump Removal Bucket is ideal for quick, efficient and cost effective removal of tree stumps and roots.
Features include three 23-Series cast steel teeth that dig deep under tree roots. With a tilt of the quick attach, side teeth on the bucket saw through and help extract stubborn roots.
This versatile attachment can also be used for trenching ditches, moving trees or carrying and placing rock with it's funnel shape bucket.
The bucket measures 62.5" long and features a 1/2" laser-cut steel bucket with a 1" thick cutting edge for added durability.
- Quick, efficient and cost effective removal of tree stumps and roots
- Three 23-Series cast steel teeth dig deep under roots
- Side teeth on bucket saw through stubborn roots
- 1/2" laser-cut steel bucket with 1" thick cutting edge for added durability
- Also used for trenching ditches, moving trees or carrying and placing decorative rock