The EDGE Pallet Fork Frame with Grapple has been re-engineered with a design change to enhance it's performance.
This new EDGE Pallet Fork Frame with Grapple features a single cylinder grapple with a unique jaw action that pulls material toward the frame as the jaw closes.
The new feature of this Class II frame is the four optional settings where the cylinder is pinned to the grapple, maximizing the grapple opening or closing force. The positions can be changed in minutes and enable the grapple to close down below the tines or open wider than the frame, allowing operator to clamp anything from small pipe to large culverts. The ends of the grapple arms are hooked to help grab and secure the material as it is moved. This versatile attachment also performs well for moving loads of plywood or other building materials.
Comes complete with hoses and flat face couplers. Utilizes same Class II tines as other EDGE Pallet Forks and these individual tines are sold separately.
· Single cylinder grapple pulls material toward the frame as it closes
· Four options to pin the cylinder to the grapple, maximizing grapple opening and closing force
· Change cylinder positions quickly and easily
· Clamp anything from small pipe to large culverts
· Works well for moving plywood and other building materials
· Utilizes same Class II tines as other EDGE Pallet Forks
· Individual tines sold separately