< All News
New EDGE Stump Grinder, Self-Feeding
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Product Announcement Go To Product Page
An all new EDGE Self-Feeding Stump Grinder attachment has been added to the lineup of stump grinders and tree tools offered by CEAttachments.
This new model EDGE Stump Grinder features a unique hinged-pivot, self-feeding design for excellent operator visibility and efficient grinding of stumps up to 30-inches wide and 10-inches below ground in minutes.
The massive 3/4-inch thick, 24-inch diameter steel cutting wheel features 36 bolt-on carbide steel cutting teeth to power through even the toughest stumps.
Easy to Operate
This economical and easy-to-use Stump Grinder is compact for transport and storage and the hydraulic controls are simple to operate. There is no need for a separate electric control box.
Easy to hook up and remove from most skid steers, requires only 12-22 gpm hydraulic flow and comes complete with hoses and flat face couplers.
- Hinged-pivot, self-feeding design for optimal visibility and performance
- No electrical connections are required, making it easy to operate
- Rugged 24-inch cutting wheel with 36 carbide teeth for long life
- Grinds stumps up to 3-inches wide and 10-inches below ground
- Easy to hook up, remove, transport and store