< All News
New EDGE Log Puller Rotating Grapple
Monday, June 18, 2012
Product Announcement Go To Product Page
An all new EDGE Log Puller Rotating Grapple has been added to the lineup of grapple attachments offered by CEAttachments.
The new EDGE Log Puller Rotating Grapple is a versatile attachment designed to lift and handle heavy, awkward logs, culverts, or pipe with controlled precision. Load, unload and transport timbers up to 1500 lbs. out of the woods quickly and easily.
The serrated cradle of the grapple steadies logs in-line for straight-on loading or transport. The grapple tines open to a maximum of 39" for grappling large objects and folds together as tight as 3" in diameter for holding brush or smaller material.
The unique spring-centered grapple rotates up to 180 degrees and features spring-centered return, lateral lock and in-line lock positions for handling material at different angles.
This attachment comes complete with hose saver kit, hoses and flat face couplers.
- 180 Degree rotation with spring-centered grapple handles material at different angles
- Lift and transport logs or brush from 3" to 39" in diameter
- Serrated cradle steadies logs for controlled leverage of load
- Handles loads up to 1500 lbs.
- Can also be used to handle large awkward material such as culverts and pipe